Bensley Sheet Metal, Inc. Services
When you schedule a service, repair or maintenance appointment, you can feel confident that our technicians will inspect all aspects of your system and ensure the comfort and safety of your home or business. The technician will check all functioning parts of the inside and outside units, test the electrical components, check the thermostat, check pressures and temperatures, inspect the compressor, change the filter and check for refrigerant leaks.
At Bensley Sheet Metal, Inc., we proudly offer the following services:
- Heating and Cooling System Repair
- Replacement Parts
- Planned Tune-up Agreements
- Residential and Commercial Services
- Indoor Air Quality
- Environmental Assessment
- Hybrid Heat
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Duct Free Systems
- New System Installation
Ask us about purchasing a maintenance contract! Save money depending on the amount of appointments scheduled and receive 10% off parts for any repairs your system needs while under a maintenance contract.
- A maintenance is recommended every six months or so for most systems
- Not only can regular maintenance save you money, but it can prolong the life of your HVAC system.
- Regular maintenance helps to protect your system from needing large repairs.
- Changing or washing filters as scheduled helps to increase the quality of the indoor air